Important Facts That You Should Know About Tummy Tuck Surgery In India
A tummy tuck — otherwise called abdominoplasty — is a cosmetic surgery to improve the presence of the abdomen.
During a tummy tuck, excess skin and fat are expelled from the abdomen. As a rule, the connective tissues in the abdomen are tightened with sutures too. The rest of the skin is then repositioned to make an increasingly toned look.
You may have a tummy tuck if you have skin that is collected around the region of your tummy tuck and a weak lower abdominal wall. A tummy tuck surgery in India can likewise support your self-perception.
Success Rate of Tummy Tuck Surgery in India
The success rate for the tummy tuck surgery is amazingly high, and patient fulfilment is practically widespread. Research has demonstrated that tummy tuck tucks have an 80% success rate in which the patient is content with the result and does not ask for or need extra surgery. The other 20% either are not fulfilled or put on over the top weight rendering the first tummy tuck useless.
What are the side effects of Tummy Tuck Surgery in India?
There are various risks and potential complications related to the tummy tuck procedure. Tummy tuck risks include:
- Swelling and pain around the surgery area
- Skin staining
- Seroma (fluid accumulation)
- Bleeding under the skin flap (uncommon)
- Changes in skin sensation
Specialists examine the potential risks before the surgery and the ultimate choice is consistent of the patient. It's important for the patient to get answers to all of their questions to the specialist decisively for a satisfactory outcome.
Best Surgeons for Tummy Tuck Surgery in India
The best hospitals for tummy tuck surgery in India have the art facilities, infrastructure and the profoundly talented medical specialists offering high-quality treatments at the most affordable costs.
The top specialists for abdominoplasty have been prepared at prestigious institutions from over the world. The best surgeons in the top hospitals in India offer the best tummy tuck surgery are:
- Dr. Ajaya Kashyap
- Dr. Milind Wagh
- Dr. Muffazal Lakdawala
- Dr. Randeep Wadhawan
- Dr. Rashmi Taneja
Affordable cost of tummy tuck surgery in India
While the normal cost of tummy tuck in the US is around $10,000, the UK around £6,000, Australia around $12,000, the cost of tummy tuck in India fluctuates from USD 2900 to 4000 depending on the degree of surgery required, specialist's mastery and the facility where you choose to get the surgery done. This is not really astonishing considering the cost of cosmetic surgeries in India is 10 – 15 times; lower than anyplace else on the planet. When compared with other well-known nations, India has the upside of hospital facilities, experienced specialists and cost. Compared with the US and Canada, medicinal treatment in India generally is half less expensive.
International Patients Prefer Tummy Tuck Surgery in India
Tummy tuck specialists in India are more experienced and are in the surgical field for recent years. What's more, in view of its ease and numerous accessible facilities with great success rate, numerous international patients select India as a destination for their treatment. The international patient team guarantees give you the world-class quality of services to make your medical tourism hassle-free for you and your family.
- Giving point by point medical opinion and telephone discussion with our group of specialists before coming.
- Help with Visa Services
- A committed relationship administrator is allotted to every patient to deal with all your needs inside the medical clinic and to help you with hospital procedures.
- Universal Concierge Desk at the committed International lounge will organize a hotel/guest house according to your preference.
- Complimentary two-way airport transfer, and so on.
Cosmetic and obesity surgery hospital India provides the highest quality medical services and has top facilities that boast the top-notch hospitals, robust infrastructures, and economical pricing.
If you have any queries related to tummy tuck surgery in India. Fill Free Consultation Form: Click Here
Book Online Appointment
Call: +91-9373055368 or E-mail us: email@example.com