Bariatric Surgery in India for Zimbabwe Patients huge leap of faith for Zimbabwe Nationals
Obesity is now being termed as a global epidemic! It is quite rampant worldwide. The high prevalence of Obesity continues to burden the overall healthcare sector, not only in the developed countries but also in the developing countries, especially in Zimbabwe. Obesity is one of those insidious diseases that require urgent and new level of medical planning along with preventive means. Obesity brings with it life-threatening risks like:
- Cardiovascular disease (mainly heart disease and stroke) — already the world’s number one cause of death
- Diabetes (type 2) — which has rapidly become a global epidemic
- Musculoskeletal disorders — especially osteoarthritis
- Some cancers (endometrial, breast, and colon)
So, for many obese patients, Weight Loss surgery or Obesity surgery or Bariatric surgery is the only helpful method. Thus, the best hospitals for Bariatric surgery in India have been efficiently treating Zimbabwe patients for years now.
Best Hospitals for Bariatric Surgery in India make it viable for Zimbabwe Patients to get relief from that Extra Fat
Weight loss surgery or Bariatric surgery can help to eradicate Obesity along with the associated health hazards. Over the years, Obesity treatment in India has achieved new horizons of skill and expertise. Some of best hospitals for Bariatric surgery in India are Global Hospital Chennai, Bombay Hospital, Apollo Hospital Delhi, Fortis Hospital Mumbai, Artemis Hospital Gurgaon, Jaslok Hospital, Saifee Hospital Mumbai, Max Hospital, Asia Columbia Bangalore. Further, Bariatric surgery in India for Zimbabwe patients has been made easy by the top Indian Obesity doctors, who have years of experience and can easily handle procedures like Gastric bypass Surgery, Sleeve Gastrectomy, Gastric Balloon Surgery and other Bariatric surgeries with great ease. Owing to such advances, medical tourism to India from Zimbabwe has seen a steady rise.
Types of Obesity Surgery performed in India are:
- Laparoscopic Adjustable Gastric Banding: This procedure uses a Gastric Band creating an hourglass structure to the stomach. Almost 39 percent of excess weight may be reduced within 18 months after the surgery.
- Laparoscopic Sleeve Gastrectomy: This is a very safe procedure wherein 80 percent of the stomach is stapled and removed. This results in weight loss due to loss of appetite and the inability to consume larger quantities of food. The body uses the required energy from its own fat storage helps in weight loss.
- The Roux-en-y Gastric Bypass: This procedure involves creating a small 15 to 20 cc pouch at the top of the stomach. The small bowel is divided, the bilio-pancreatic limb is attached again to the small bowel and the other end is the joined to the pouch, creating the Roux limb. The small pouch discharges the food slowly, causing a sensation of fullness with very little food intake.
- Bilio-pancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch: It is a procedure with two components. First, a smaller, tubular stomach pouch is formed by removing a portion of the stomach. Next, a large portion of the small intestine is bypassed.
Affordable Bariatric Surgery in India for Zimbabwe Patients
Obesity is not just about excess weight. It is also about the other health conditions that gradually develop in a person’s body, ultimately leading towards a life-threatening condition.
Benefits from Best Hospitals for Bariatric Surgery in India
- Significant amount of weight loss possible
- Long-term remission for type 2 diabetes
- Permanent – doesn’t need further surgeries
- Improved Cardiovascular health and eliminates obstructive sleep apnea
- Limits food intake
- Relief from joint pain
- Shorter recovery time as it’s a minimally invasive procedure
- Lessen other medical conditions
- Costs much lesser as compared to other leading nations
Thus, there are many benefits along with affordable packages at the best hospitals for Bariatric surgery in India for Zimbabwe patients and they can avail the advantages of Obesity treatment in India very easily.
Why should Zimbabwe patients choose India Cosmetic & Obesity Surgery Services?
With India emerging as a hotspot for medical tourism, today, there are very few nations at par with India when it comes to providing low price Obesity surgery and that too without compromising the quality of services offered. India Cosmetic & Obesity Surgery Services has been at the forefront in catering to the Zimbabwe nationals by providing them full-fledged support in this sphere, which has given a huge boost to medical tourism to India from Zimbabwe.
- We guide the Zimbabwe patients about the treatment options related to Bariatric surgery in India for Zimbabwe patients
- We also guide about the best hospitals for Bariatric surgery in India
- Further, we help the Zimbabwe Nationals access the minimum surgery packages for available in India
- We take care of their medical needs and ensure that the treatments are tailored as per the requirements of the Zimbabwe patients
- We believe in maintaining the highest level of ethics and transparency, giving medical tourism to India a positive boost
- Our staff is there to provide help with Indian Medical Visa from Zimbabwe
- We leave no stone unturned in looking after the Zimbabwe nationals from the moment of their visit till they recover completely
- We also look after the Zimbabwe patients even when they are back in their country, through our follow up services
To know more about our services, please click on the following link: http://www.cosmeticandobesitysurgeryhospitalindia.com/en-zw/ or Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on: +91-9373055368