Botox Injections by Dr Sandip Jain – 7 Facts to Help You Make up Your Mind
Botox, Dysport, and Xeomin are all used to counter wrinkles Botox is the most popular cosmetic surgery treatment, with more than 6 million Botox treatments administered each year. Botulinum toxsandipin is used to reduce fine lines and wrinkles by paralysing the underlying muscles. People also use Botox to treat excessive sweating, migraines, muscular disorders, and some bladder and bowel disorders. They are also used to treat such problems as repetitive neck spasms (cervical dystonia), They work by blocking the nerves that contract muscles, softening the appearance of wrinkles.This toxin is produced by the microbe that causes botulism, a type of food poisoning.
7 Facts about Botox injections
1. It Isn’t Permanent: Many people assume that once they’ve received Botox, they’re all done and won’t need to again. The truth is the results only last an average of four to six months for most people, so if you’d like it to continue to work for you, you’ll have to keep up with a schedule of injections.
2. It’s been used (Legally) For Cosmetic Purposes since 2002: 23 years ago; scientists first suggested that botulinum toxin could be used to eliminate the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
3. Results Are Not Instantaneous: It takes about three to seven days for the full effects to kick in, and they last for about four months. Moreover, the efficiency of results depends on the depth of the wrinkles. Botox to treat simple fine lines takes effect quicker as compared to treatment for more pronounced lines and wrinkles.
4. Do you suffer From Chronic Migraines? Botox Can Probably Help: Getting injections into your head when you have a migraine probably sounds like the last thing you would want, but as it turns out, Botox injections can be a really effective tool for migraine sufferers.
5. Botox is an Approved Treatment for Overactive Bladder: Clinical studies have demonstrated that Botox has the ability to significantly reduce the frequency of urinary incontinence.
6. It is an Effective Tool For Reducing Sweating:Millions of people around the world suffer from hyper-hidrosis, which is excessive sweating. Botox can be injected into areas with over-active sweat glands (like the scalp, armpits, hands, and feet) to treat this condition.
7. It Doesn’t Work on Wrinkles Caused by Sun Damage: Botox works by making the muscles that give the appearance of wrinkles stay still, which means they can’t treat wrinkles because they aren’t moving. Botox works on wrinkles caused by muscle movement, but unfortunately, it does not work on wrinkles caused by sun damage. When the skin is damaged from the sun, it is occurring from the surface. Botox works on the muscles beneath the surface, and therefore is not effective for reducing the appearance of wrinkles caused by sun damage.
Botox by Dr Sandip Jain in India:
Dr Sandip Jain is one of the world’s leading experts on Botox in India He is based in India but, due to his expertise and experience, patients from around the country and even the world come to receive treatment from him. Dr Sandip Jain is one of the great Botox Doctors in India. Sandip Jain is an educated cosmetic doctor from the UK and has all the necessary registrations with the General Medical Council, a fact that many of his of patients find so reassuring. He understands How a Botox Treatment works. Dr Sandip Jain is also passionate about making his services accessible to everyone – not just celebs! Dr Sandip Jain provides free consultations for clients who want to know more about the treatment and have finally made the decision to get injected to eliminate their wrinkles. This is the true indication of patient satisfaction overriding money as the determing factor with Sandip Jain. Dr Jain also holds a follow-up service for all patients as compulsory. This is important because the treatment can take two weeks to show results, and being a leading cosmetic surgeon in India, Dr Sandip Jain intends to maintain his high standards by providing all clients with a follow-up after two weeks. He also explains how you can interrate other treatments such as fillers. If you want your Botox treatments from one of the world’s leading plastic surgeons and experts in Botox, Dr Sandip Jain is the ultimate choice.
You do not have to wait for meeting Dr Sandip Jain. We have fast track services for our patients.You can Email or Call us on
For Immediate Appointment Email-id email@example.com
Number For Fast Track Query Reply - +91-9096436224
Dr Sandip Jain invests a lot of care and attention to the sourcing of only the finest anti-wrinkle solutions and dermal fillers for the longest possible results. Here Dr Sandip Jain reveals some of his most important suggestions for anyone considering cosmetic enhancement with injectable fillers and anti-wrinkle treatments.
Tagged Botox Doctors in India, Dr Sandip Jain, Dr Sandip Jain in India, Botox treatments,Dr. Sandip jain Cosmetic surgeon Mumbai,,Dr. Sandip Jain Best Plastic Surgeon in India,Dr. Sandip jain Plastic surgeon at Saifee Hospital Mumbai,Best Cosmetic and plastic surgeon in Mumbai India,Affordable Plastic Surgeon in India